BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rough Week!

I've fallen off the food wagon. For the past 2 days I've just been so out of control. Even pushing the limits eating things that I KNOW could get stuck. Yesterday the kids were home from school for a snowday and I made Belgian Waffles.. which really are just doughy bread. With fresh strawberries, raspberries and whipped cream! Every bite I was thinking 'this could be the one' but no.. I didn't get stuck. I only ate half of a waffle though, I mean still a bazillion calories, but in the preband days, I would have had a whole one plus another 1/2! Usually one with fruit and cream, and then the next one with syrup and nuts. So what did I have today? Another half with syrup and nuts. LOL. I'm still bad, it just takes me 2 days to do what used to take me an hour. But why did I do this at all? I can't figure it out. I was doing so well, I've even done Jillian Michaels Shred workout a few times and was feeling REALLY GOOD! And then dinner last night.. chinese food.. WITH RICE. OMG! so out of control! Tonight for dinner I decided to just have a protein shake. I just felt like I had done enough damage and the pork ribs just didn't look like something I could tackle. I hope this is the end of my binge. Sounds stupid that I'm the one that puts the food in my mouth and yet I am also the one NOT knowing whether this is the end of it. Control. Sometimes I have it and sometimes I still so definitely do not. Just a reminder that this surgery is not magic. There is still alot of work to be done. I doubt I will have lost any weight @ tomorrow's weigh in. My only hope is that I didn't gain either. But who knows. Waffles. Salty Chinese food. Potato Chips. Ice cream. It was a heckova week! I get another fill a week from tomorrow. This time I think I do need it.
I hope my daughter goes back to school tomorrow. Poor thing has been sick all week. Fever, coughing, and sore throat. Yuck! Hope I avoid that gunk. I've been trying to disinfect anything I could think of that she would have touched. I've been taking my Airborne too.. that stuff works pretty good for me usually. ( knock on wood)
Well.. off to bed.. tomorrow is Friday and my weigh in day.. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

iam glad nothing got stuck...but if it had, probably would have stopped the bad eating for a bit..lol
good luck tomorrow!
tina

Robin said...

I haven't tried a waffle but boy would I love one! I ate pizza the other night and was SHOCKED I got it down. Just one piece but it has been something I pretty much had to give up becuase of all that dough.

I wouldn't beat yourself up, you are human and you still didn't do the kind of damage you used to be able to do.


Facing 40 with a Smile!