BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 4, 2008

SURGERY DAY!!

The day has finally come for surgery! Wow.. it seemed so far away and now it's HERE. The start of my new life.. a whole new adventure. I'm looking forward to feeling better, to finally feeling successful with losing weight. Already I'm down 10 lbs from a month ago. The pre op diet was awful but I survived. I've heard from others that part really is one of the hardest parts. I did break down and cheat one night and have a shrimp and 3 little broccoli crowns, but I figured as long as it wasn't carbs-- I'd be okay. Shhhh. That was 5 days ago, it should all be out of my system by now. My stomach is sure growling loudly-- I think it's tired of jell-O, broth and popsicles. Me too. Off to shower and face this day... xoxo

0 comments:


Facing 40 with a Smile!