BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pre Op Diet

Okay.. plugging along on the pre op diet. I get 4 drinks and 2 protein type bars every day. Thats it, that's all my nutritional needs, pre packaged and oh-so-yummy. Well, let me just say.. GROSS. The French Vanilla optifast drinks remind me of baby formula. So today at walmart I was looking for Drink Mixes to add to water bottles.. I can't have Aspartame so I was checking out all the varieties with Splenda. And I found Splenda coffee additives.. in flavors like Hazelnut and Mocha.. I added them to my Optifast and guess what? YUM!!! I think I might just survive after all. whew. Tomorrow I will be driving in the car all day as we return home from our trip to Michigan. I'll have to remember to feed my kids.. LOL.


Less that 2 weeks away...

0 comments:


Facing 40 with a Smile!