BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 26, 2008

Stage 4

I'm on stage 4 foods now. Soft foods.. the next phase after mushies, but before being able to eat anything. Soft poached or boiled meats, like turkey meatloaf. I have tried Corned beef hash, that goes down easy(too easy, it's way too fattening) Luckily I can only eat about 2/3 of a cup of it. . And I had a few bites of Beef w/ Broccoli chinese food last night. I chewed it 35 some odd times like I was supposed to and I did fine. I'm really focusing on listening to when I am full. I am terrified of throwing up or having something get 'stuck'. I feel like I don't have enough restriction, but I'm really afraid of getting a fill and being too tight. Did I mention how much I hate throwing up? But then again.. the scale didn't move for 3 weeks! But finally.. today. I am down 2 more pounds. My total loss is 19 pounds. I can't wait for it to be 25. That just sounds like such a good number! "Oh yes.. I had surgery and I've already lost TWENTY-FIVE pounds .." see? doesn't that sound wonderful to say??? I'll keep you posted.. I WANT to say that soon. My goal is to lose 8 lbs by Halloween. That's 6 weeks away. That's only a little over a pound a week. Should be doable. It's my first real Goal I've announced out loud and didn't feel like it was unattainable. Feeling good.. and feeling empowered!

1 comments:

Robin said...

19 pounds sound wonderful and so do 25! Each goal you meet there will be a new magic number! So excited for you!


Facing 40 with a Smile!