BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 19, 2009



I decided it was time to post my Before & After pictures. The pictures in my underwear are a bit more dramatic.. but I don't really think anyone wants to see those.It ain't pretty!! I looked at them today.. and cried. I showed hubby and he said.. "wow.. you were a moose"(thanks honey).. but then he said "I don't ever remember you being that big" well.. that's good I guess. I look at the pictures.. and I don't either. But I want to make sure I never forget.. so I never go back there again. I look at myself in the mirror alot more now. I think when I was heavier I got to a point of just ignoring myself.. only seeing myself briefly.. only looking at MY FACE in the mirror. But now I see all of me.. I weighed in this week @ 167.5. I am around 3 pounds away from being out of the obese category. I can't wait. I've been making healthier food choices and trying to be more conscious of my water. Exercise is still not coming easily, but I was also sick this week. Tomorrow is Monday and I'm planning to be back at the gym first thing. Take care and have a good week.

1 comments:

Robin said...

Good job, you look great!


Facing 40 with a Smile!