BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Up at the Lake Again

Greetings from Lake George! We are up at the lake this week, kids are off school, and we are getting one of the cabins ready for weekly rentals. This will be our first time renting weekly, so we are busily furnishing it and getting everything in place for the quickly approaching summer season. So if anyone wants to rent for a week in the lovely Adirondacks, drop me a line. I have lots of weeks open, lol.

On the diet/banding front things are going well. This last fill did the trick. I believe I am at what they call the 'sweet spot'. I eat about a cup of food and stay full for 3-4 hours. I cannot eat much in the morning at all, I am quite tight. But oatmeal w/flax goes down and I need the fiber from it anyways, so it's working out okay. I am down to 168. Weight loss is still slow, but at least it's moving DOWN. Yayy. I only made it to the gym twice this week, but one day it was warm enough to walk, so I guess I'm doing allright.

I keep thinking about Valerie Bertinelli and how amazing she looks in her bikini. Now, being in a bikini was never a big goal of mine, but she made it look fun. Who knows..ofcourse I may have hanging skin issues that would rule that out entirely. Let's hope not.. but it's possible. I've been overweight for a good 15 years. Honestly, I'll just be happy to not cringe at the thought of bathing suit shopping. Plus size bathing suits always left much to be desired in terms of the cute factor. I hope to be down at least another 10 lbs by summer so I can buy size 12 swimsuit. Off to do some laundry and start making lunch for the gang.. peace out.

0 comments:


Facing 40 with a Smile!