BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 3, 2008

No More Whining!

I woke up this morning and decided I needed to just put on my shoes and do it! Get my butt on that treadmill. So I did. I bought an MP3 player but I have no music on it yet. My daughter just got a new iPod after saving her allowance for 2 months, so I inherited her old mP3 player. I fired it up and got my butt on the treadmill. I didn't feel like doing my 'podrunner' workout, so I just sifted through her music and found stuff I could walk/run to. She had some good tunes on there. And some that I was horrified listening to the lyrics. Have you ever really listened to the lyrics of Smak That? "bend you over, look back and see me smak that' lol.. yikes! Had a good beat though.. And for part of the workout I was really RUNNING and it really is getting easier. I was running to Lita Ford Kiss Me Deadly.. and singing along.. LOL. Glad nobody was home, I'm sure I was quite a sight. " Kiss me Once... Kiss me twice... come on pretty babyyyyyyyyy" .. LOL today is a better day. I feel like I was just whining too much on that last entry. Yes, I'm having a hard time controlling myself with food, but thats life, thats reality. I can't rely on the band to do everything for me. I'm lucky enough to have a treadmill and belong to a great gym through my work. I need to take advantage of these things!! Thanks for the encouraging words... off to chug some H2O .. agua.. water!

3 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

you are doing great. and I bet the exercise helped a lot with your mood!
keep it up.
I am going walking this afternoon. I hope it has the same effect on me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your support and comments it means so much to me I think for anyone who is losing weight it is the hardest thing to do But we all must stick together!
Blessings Kat:)

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow treadmiller! I found you through Kat. I dont have a lapband but I am also trying to lose weight, and my main exercise is treadmilling because it is the one thing that lowers my blood pressure. My exercise video tapes dont do it and neither does lifting weights, only the treadmill.


Facing 40 with a Smile!