BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 lbs!

Okay.. not looking at the scale seemed to have helped. And quite a challenge I must say. I put a suitcase on the scale so I woudln't be tempted to just step on.. I didn't get on it all week and just tried to focus on getting enough water and protein and following the basic Lapband rules. And I got on Friday and was down 2 lbs.. I know how it fluctuates so I didn't get excited.. I got on the scale again today and the 2lbs are still gone.. So... I'm counting that! Yayy.. I'm so happy.. Wii fit showed it as a 4lb loss.. but I will go with my scale and accept the 2 pounds happily.

I'm putting away my summer clothes and it is odd to me to think that next summer alot of these clothes wont fit me. Alot of them already are too big. I'm excited to buy new clothes ofcourse, who doesn't love to go shopping. But I'm sad too as I really had alot of pretty clothes that I enjoyed wearing. I may have to learn to ebay again. I haven't ebayed in years and it seems like it has gotten so complicated now. That or start trying to find a consignment shop. I would like to know that someone is getting use out of the clothes I spent my hard earned money on!

Okay.. back to my closet.. Just had to share my good news.. 2 pounds!! woohoo.. 21 pound total loss now. :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats!!! That is great news! I was sad at first about letting my favorite clothes go, then I bought new ones and I love those more.

My lap band doc has support group meetings and at the meetings people bring their old clothes that are too big and have a clothing swap...maybe you could do that.

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the loss I follow the same rule I dont weight myself only once a month it is hard but it works so well!!! Blessings Kat:)

Tina of Moon Shine said...

congratulations! I am so exited to follow your journey!


Facing 40 with a Smile!