BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 20, 2009

Non Scale Victory!

My daughter had her 14th birthday a couple weekends ago and for her party, we went to the mall and dinner with 8 of her nearest and dearest girlfriends. It was a fun day, though had some drama moments ofcourse. 14 year old girls can't get through a whole day/party without a little drama! But I survived.. and even had fun with the girls. They 'let' me come shopping with them, and one of the stores they chose was Victoria's Secret. Panties were on sale 7/$25.. which actually is a pretty good deal. My daughter pleaded with me to let her get some, and then said.. how about if we split it? And I thought.. OMG.. we actually COULD do that. I can FIT in regular panties now. What a great feeling.. so there I was.. amidst all the teenagers picking out cute little panties that had cupcakes and red lips and sayings like 'call me' on the butt. LOL.. it was fun! I am the proud owner of Victoria Secret panties. Woohoo! No more big 'ole granny panties for me!
I had a checkup with my surgeon and since my fill in October I lost 3 pounds. Yayy.. slow.. but that's me.. it's not likely it's going to suddenly change at this point. I'm still getting stuck quite often and now when i get stuck, I have to go back to liquids for at least 12 hours or I will just end up stuck and sliming again. No fun.. so.. I am taking it really easy.
Today's weigh in: 160.5 Ugh.. I cannot.. CANNOT wait to be out of the 60's!! That is my goal by December 1st. No more 160's! There.. I said it.. I wrote it.. let's make it happen! Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone.

2 comments:

Gen said...

Hey how are you doing? Did you make it through the holidays? Happy New Year!

Tina of Moon Shine said...

how are you doing Jenn???? update, woman!


Facing 40 with a Smile!