BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 14, 2008

Pepsi

I think I have finally kicked my Pepsi habit. Maybe not to the point where I won't drink it with a meal while dining out.. but I have not had it in the house for about 3 weeks now. I was at the grocery store today and it was on sale.. and for a moment I thought.. oh I really should have some in the house for those times when I am REALLY craving it.. but in the end, I did not buy it. I know it is something I cannot have once I am banded. And I know in the past when I've tried Low/no carb diets the hardest part for me was the omition of soda from life. Which was a surprise-- I had no idea I was so addicted until I tried to go without it. So... a small step.. or maybe a little bigger than I thought.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a giant step on the road to this journey! I know it is hard to give up the soda and I am so proud of you for doing so!


Facing 40 with a Smile!