BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I can't seem to get out of my funk this week. I just feel so tired and unmotivated. I am lax about taking my vitamins sometimes(lately) so maybe my levels of whatever it is that makes you peppy have dropped. We're leaving for the Lake this afternoon the second the kids get home from school.. which means no Zumba tonight either. And that means I missed a whole week... can't remember the last time that happened. But the sad part is, I didn't do anything else this week either. No moving up to week 5 on my C25K. No running at all ::: sigh::: Just.. blahhhhh... yesterday I had my gym clothes on.. which is usually half the battle.. but I laid down thinking it would just be for a minute.. and zzzzz I slept for an hour and a half. Not like me at all. I wish that I knew where motivation comes from, cuz if I did.. I'd buy me some.. or better yet.. I'd sell it and make a fortune.
The good news is I'm trying new foods. Foods I've disliked all my life. It started with coffee. And now here I am drinking it a few times a week and struggling to drive past Dunkin donuts without stopping for a Hazelnut Coollatta. Never drank it before in my life. Next: Tomatoes. They are good for me, I used to pick them out of my salads, sandwiches, etc. Now.. I am eating them. At first it was just toleration but.. the other day.. I actually bought a couple tomatoes. And I make my big lettuce leaf sandwich with avocado,turkey, and tomato! Who woulda thunk I'd ever be a tomater eater. Not me. Today.. right now.. I'm trying Chobani Greek yogurt. I don't like yogurt.. let alone greek yogurt. But I've loaded it up wi th my granola/nut/flax seed mixture.. and.. its not that bad. I need some more breakfast options since eggs, cereal, oatmeal all seem to get stuck in the morning. And I get tired of protein shakes. So yeah, trying some yogurt. I could like it. Stranger things have happened. Ok.. I'm off to get my son moving, and then maybe I'll find my energy... it must be here somewhere! Have a great weekend and Happy Easter in case I don't make it on here before then....

0 comments:


Facing 40 with a Smile!