BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 9, 2009

Still here..


It's been a month since I've posted. I went on vacation.. had a wonderful time. But I got 'stuck' a couple of times. So when I came home I cancelled my appointment for a fill. But since then.. I have been on a plateau.. not gaining, not losing. Just staying the same. Grr.. frustrating. And I'm hungry.. alot! So this friday I finally scheduled another fill. I am so nervous to get filled too tight, or to have the wicked shoulder pain return. But I am so frustrated with the scale not moving. And I have been exercising more.. finally. It's still a struggle.. but I am learning to JUST DO IT. I had my 6 month assessment with Claudia, at the hospital gym where I work. I could do 11 push ups now.. 6 months ago I could do ONE, seriously, and thought I was going to die. I had to see how many situps I could do in one minute, I did 14, previously I did 2, and struggled with them. So yeah.. I'm making SOME progress.. just.. not as much as I had hoped. I'm down 2 sizes.. I wear a 14 now, I started in 18/20. Summer is around the corner, and I don't expect to be in a bikini.. but I really would like to be in 10's and 12's. I'm going to go ahead and post my weight, because it helps me when I haven't posted in a while to know where I was compared to where I am at time of next post. Did that make sense? lol

Okay.. so.. I weigh 170. I still haven't broken the 40 lb mark.. but I'm hovering here at -38 lbs. My goal this month is -2 lbs. Just TWO. I just really want to hit that goal. I'll try to check in more. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

3 comments:

Tina of Moon Shine said...

the added exercise is great! and a huge congrats on the loss of two sizes!!!!!

Anonymous said...

a loss of two sizes is fabulous! And you look great!!!!

Water Runs Through My Soul said...

you look great! (as always) and I think the push-ups and situps is a HUGE milestone.those are big leaps, take big credit for them. I have new insurance, I am going to call on Monday. And maybe this time I can get on the lapband track with you. I'm so happy for you and proud of you!


Facing 40 with a Smile!